I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WE PASSED!!!!

Just got off the phone with Lisa from JOH.  I can hardly believe it--WE PASSED COURT!!!!  This is unbelievably fast!  Lisa estimates our travel timeline between November and January now.  Things are going to get super crazy around here...but we know our God has everything in His control.  He won't leave us alone for a minute.  What a wonderful, wonderful surprise!  I can't wait until Justin comes home so we can celebrate as a family!  Maybe Olive Garden?  That's where we go when we are celebrating!  We officially have a son!  My eyes are welling with tears.  I just want to go get him-like NOW.  First things first.  His little brother or sister has to arrive first (due date is the last day of this month!)  What an August this is turning out to be and it's only the 1st :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for all of the Evoy 5! God is so good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SOOOOOO super excited for you guys!!! We love Jatin already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you - wondering if you've had the baby.... this is great news about court! Time will fly by with the new one - and before you know it, you'll be in India :) Happy for you.
    Renae.

    ReplyDelete