I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, August 23, 2010

Belly Bump Update

3weeks 5days

9weeks 3days

12 weeks exactly :)
As you can see--my belly is definitely growing! We had our third ultrasound on Friday. Our baby was jumping around in my uterus as we watched on...it was amazing! The doctor said we have a little hopper on our hands. I've been affectionately calling baby "Frogger" ever since. Frogger was moving his/her arms everywhere--like he/she was waving at Mommy and Daddy! Frogger was also measuring a few days bigger than expected--when I peeked at our paperwork the doctor wrote that our estimated due date was 2/28--it's really 3/3 and she said our date wouldn't officially change because it's not a big enough difference. We are sooooo in love already! This pregnancy is flying by! Only 28 weeks left!

4 comments:

  1. I can't express to you how HAPPY I am for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! They moved Landon's due date from December 2nd to November 27th. Wish they wouldn't have because when December rolled around and I hadn't had him, I was pretty impatient! Go with the original date and if "Froggy" comes early, great. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO good!! We can't wait to meet Frogger! :-)

    ReplyDelete