I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Adoption Update

Yesterday was our final homestudy meeting. Our social worker came to our house and completed a safety inspection. She said everything looked great! We are waiting for the state of Ohio to finish our background checks and we'll be ready to submit our homestudy to our placing agency for approval :) We are excited to be moving right along in our journey to our babe in India--whoever he or she might be.

There is no update on Henna. We continue to pray for her each night asking God to keep her healthy and to give her a hug so that she knows she is loved. Justin and I still very much love Henna and think about her all of the time. There are so many people that pray for her--such a great feeling :)

1 comment:

  1. We think about and pray for Henna also. We're so excited to see your adoption progressing! :-)

    ReplyDelete