I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, January 14, 2013

Travel Approval--any day now!

We are waiting on the last step before we get travel approval.  C'mon immigration!  We have a little boy to bring home.  It seems crazy to be preparing to go.  We started this adoption journey so long ago and the wait is finally almost over.  Jatin will be home and I will sleep better knowing that all of my children are under the same roof.  Well, sleep maybe not so much-but there will be such a sweet peace in my heart. 

Daddy and I love you so much, Jatin!  We will be holding you in just a few weeks now.  Emerson is excited to meet you, too.  She talks about you everyday.  Points at your pictures around the house, lays on your bed, plays with your toys, shows us where you will sit at our kitchen table.  You are so, so loved.  By your earthly family and more importantly, by your heavenly Father. 

2 comments: