I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, January 7, 2013

WE ARE COMING, JATIN!!

When we spoke to Lisa on Friday, she said to prepare for travel in 3-4 weeks!!!   Our IL clearances have arrived and Jatin's passport is at his RIPA.  JOH sent our new homestudy to immigration and asked that our case be expedited.  We could have our travel approval as soon as next week!!  Please keep all of us in your prayers as we prepare to travel and become a family of 5!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Love to hear this kind of news!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you !!
    We have been home with Hrutuja for 3 weeks.
    Any questions about our trip email me.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julie! Cheryl, I most definitely will have questions :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara- this is so exciting! Can't wait to see pics and hear abour your trip. email me anytime ....
    bblunt@insightbb.com
    Renae Blunt

    ReplyDelete