I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today we are 18 weeks pregnant! It's hard to believe there are only 22 weeks before we get to meet our little one! This week has been an exciting one--I felt the baby's first movements in my belly! It was so awesome! A couple of weeks ago I thought I felt something but couldn't be sure--this week it has been obvious! Justin tries to feel my tummy but isn't able to feel anything yet. It will be great the day that he can feel his baby moving around! I am (clearly) gaining weight and hesitate to post pictures. But, after talking to my sweet (and super honest) husband, have come to the realization that this is the best I am going to look for the next 5 or so months! :) So, at this point I am choosing to embrace the "bigness".

17 Weeks

18 Weeks
I don't want to jinx things, but I have been sleeping really well the last couple of nights! Less waking up in the night to use the bathroom :) Only 2 or 3 times as opposed to the 6 or so trips I was making! I'll take it :) Our anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for October 19th. So looking forward to getting to see Frogger again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Tara my love you look absolutely AMAZING! You are a beautiful woman with a wonderful life growing inside you...totally worth gaining a few pounds! Don't make me come up there and play "celebrate good times" for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the second trimester SO much better than the first?! You look beautiful! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara you look so beautiful! Being pregnant really suits you =)

    Enjoy those movements...I think that is the best part of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete