I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, October 14, 2010

1/2 Way There!!

YAY!! We are 20 weeks pregnant today. It's hard to believe that we have made it half way through our pregnancy. Things are going well. I am feeling great and feeling Frogger move daily. Justin can now feel the little kicks and loves it!

After some blood work results, it was suggested that we make an appointment to see a hematologist. The visit was today and went well for the most part. Because my dad has blood clotting issues--I am at a higher risk for getting them. The doctor gave me several things to do now to lower my risk and wants me to undergo further testing in 6 weeks. He discussed various scenarios including blood thinners and possible blood disorders but was pretty optimistic. Of course I asked about if any of this affected Frogger and the answer (thankfully) was no. So, bottom line, we got the good news we wanted :)

**Baby fact: Frogger is now about 10.5 inches long and 10.5 ounces. Grow, baby, grow!!

Now that I am obviously pregnant, people do not hold back with their gender predictions. Most people are guessing girl. If you'd like to throw us your guess--we'd love it! It'll be fun to see who guessed accurately!

6 comments:

  1. Tara, you look beautiful! I'm excited to get to see you next week at the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! The pressure? Is my guess set in stone? :-)

    Okay.... Molly definitely thinks girl so you can put in her vote.

    And I'm going to go with boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No....always go with your first though. Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen. I'm going to need some time to think about this. I will give you my final answer at the shower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your half-way point!

    I'm guessing that Frogger is a boy (just because of how you're carrying).

    ReplyDelete