I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Friday, January 7, 2011

32 Weeks!

Here I am at 32 weeks! This week we have been busy getting ready for baby girl. On Monday we had our first of four childbirth education classes and yesterday Justin and I went to a "baby basics" class. With all of this talk of newborns, the life we have just around the corner is beginning to become very real!
Also new this week--the first appearance of stretch marks on my tummy. Although small and a faint purple now...I can probably count on them becoming more and more apparent soon. No biggie--it comes with the territory, I guess.
I am becoming more and more anxious to meet the little person who currently resides in my belly. The books say she is about 4 pounds and almost 18 inches long. I wonder what she'll be like, who she'll look like and I look forward to seeing God's plan for her unfold. We love her so much already!

2 comments:

  1. Cocoa butter lotion for those stretch marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got stretch marks?! I'm fairly certain I started getting them at about 5 weeks. :-)

    You look so cute! I can't believe you're so close to holding that sweet baby girl in your arms!

    ReplyDelete