I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Indiana Baby Shower

On December 26th we had our Indiana baby shower. It was held at the Sheridan United Methodist Church and hosted by many of Justin's female family members. They did a wonderful job and everyone had a super time! We are so thankful for the love shown to us and our baby girl! White cake
Chocolate cake

Diaper cake :)

Mommy and Daddy

Guess the baby game

Gifts

Each table had an ADORABLE centerpiece

Cousin Kelsie won the "how big around is Tara game"--she is wearing the ribbon around her neck :)

Guessing who each baby is

LOVED this outfit from Auntie Lauren

Peeking around the swing--thanks, Grandma Deanna!

Unpacking my new Vera Bradley diaper bag :)

One of the gift tables

Clothes from Nana Evoy--all of them!



Me, Aubree, Lauren, Kelsie, Allison and Kylie

1 comment:

  1. SOOO fun!! Poor Baby Evoy.....she never gets ANYTHING! :-)

    I know I keep saying this, but you look so cute! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete