I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 10

Emerson was 10 days old yesterday. It was a milestone day--she lost her umbilical cord stub and received her social security card in the mail. She is such a precious precious girl! She continues to sleep and eat well and brings a smile to our faces every time we look at hers. We are so blessed to be her parents! Auntie Chandy holding Sleeping Beauty

Daddy loving on his baby girl

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so long in the picture of Justin holding her. Has she grown already?!

    That first picture is absolutely beautiful. I SO want to get my hands on her! Will you give her a squeeze for me and tell her I love her from all the way down in North Carolina? :-)

    ReplyDelete