I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Emmy's Busy Weekend

Emerson had visitors from Indiana and Michigan this weekend! One of my best friends and her family came from Michigan to meet Emmy. It was so sweet seeing Auntie Tara, Uncle Jayson and Jayden interact with Emerson. Jayden was sooo gentle with Emmy--his mommy thinks it might be time to get him a little brother or sister ;) Little Miss Popular-- 2 weeks 4 days

Jayden, Jayson, Tara and Baby Emmers
Showing Emerson where his nose is :)


Auntie Tara and Emmy

On Saturday we had some family visit from Indianapolis. Aunt Nancy, Jeanne and Sarah were taking a road trip for Sarah's spring break and decided to make a stop in Cleveland. We are so glad they did!

Great Aunt Nancy


Jeanne


Sarah and Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment