I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing Emerson Nicole!

Emerson has arrived! This picture was taken yesterday to celebrate her first week of life. As you can see, she wasn't very happy at the time--she was hungry! Mommy and Daddy are soooooo in love and doing very well. Emmy is doing a great job eating and sleeping which make our jobs a lot easier! Both Justin and I think things are going WAY BETTER than we expected--we heard a lot of horror stories. Emerson weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and measured 21 3/4 inches long. She is very healthy, super sweet and extra adorable! I will update again soon :) We are trying to get caught up during her nap time. She (for the past 3 days) has put herself on somewhat of a sleep schedule. She sleeps from about 10-2 each day--I told you this kid is awesome! God has surely blessed our little family!

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, Tara!!! Lots of prayers for continued good sleep and eating!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family picture! And congratulations on having such a good sleeper and eater! That truly is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A four hour nap?! That's awesome!!

    All three of you look amazing! Emerson is beautiful--I love her already! :-)

    ReplyDelete