I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Latest

Emmy-12 weeks
Sorry I haven't updated the blog in awhile. Emerson keeps us busy :) She is growing so fast! This is what's new with Emmy:
  • She can grab things now--it's so much fun to watch her focus on something and go for it!
  • She LOVES being in the Ergo (baby carrier) and I love having her close but also having my hands free
  • She wants to sit up and check everything out--she's not having it if you are holding her lying down unless it's time for sleep
  • She enjoys sucking on her fingers, burp cloths, Justin's fingers, my shoulder...pretty much anything :)
  • She is interested in her colorful board books--she looks as if she is studying each page :)
  • She still needs to be swaddled in order to sleep. She sleeps (on a good night) two four or five hour stretches with a midnight snack in between.

Life is good. So good, we are moving full-speed ahead as we prepare for another little kiddo to join our family! Last we sent our I-800A paperwork to JOH for review. This is an application that will then be sent to our government, requesting permission to adopt a child from a Hague country. So, we are one step closer to our Indian babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment