I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, November 18, 2010

25 Weeks

We have made it to the 25th week of pregnancy! 15 weeks left :) Justin, and his mathematical self, says that we are about 63% done! At our appointment this week our doctor said everything looks great and baby girl is already head down. She is between 13 and 14 inches long and weighs over 2 pounds.
Despite my love for our baby and my thankfulness for a healthy pregnancy, I am struggling with my weight gain. As I look at this picture I am amazed at how heavy I look. I absolutely know the weight gain is part of the pregnancy journey--but it doesn't make it any easier. I will be just fine...just venting :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already over 2lbs! It's right around the corner!

    And YOU look beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete