I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Girl's Room

We have made some progress on our daughter's room! I enjoy spending time in her nursery thinking about her and what life will be like once she is here. Justin and I got her a lamp shade and some baskets today. Her daddy cleaned the glider up and took the curtains down to wash. We'll post some more pictures once the nursery is complete. We are hoping to get her crib mattress soon--I can hardly wait to get her adorable bedding set up! This is where our sweetheart will sleep


This is where we will spend hours rocking her...the doll was made by a friend in North Carolina

Her dresser with changing table on top--stuffed animals from people who love her already

Her closet...look at her clothes already! I love the diaper bag Melissa got us and the little sign above the closet from my parents

Another shot of her clothes, mostly clearance finds and some from friends!

1 comment: