I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Sunday, November 28, 2010

26 Weeks

On Thanksgiving day we hit the 26 week mark. We have so much to be thankful for! We are so excited to have less than 14 weeks until baby girl's due date! This pregnancy continues to fly by, but I am aware that the 3rd trimester is right around the corner and have been told time is about to stand still. Last week we interviewed a potential pediatrician for our daughter. It was our first "parent" thing we've done. We really liked the doctor but daddy wants to interview at least one more, just to be sure :) Justin and I had a great time shopping on black Friday. We laughed as we realized just how different our lives have already become--our first stop Friday morning was Babies R Us!

2 comments:

  1. I just called Mrs. Austin and Mrs. Tye in to look at your picture and we all agree that you are just adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete