I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Final Four

Justin and I have been talking about baby names for a long time...really for about 10 years. We have been asked quite frequently about her name. It's such an important decision. If Frogger was a boy, we would have named him Jackson Reid--although Justin insists that it would have been spelled Reed :) Our boy name was pretty easy to decide upon. Girl names, not so much. That being said, we have (we think) arrived at the final four. Here are our final four contending baby girl names:
Lauren Ryleigh
Emerson (Grace, Nicole, Ryleigh)
Payton (Ryleigh, Nicole)
Camden (Scout, Grace, Nicole)
I know we'd be happy with any of these names. At this point we are going to wait to meet her before we settle on a name for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa Sue was in the final five, right? :-)

    I love them all! :-)

    ReplyDelete