I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sigh of Relief

Yay! Today was our appointment with the ultrasound doctor. She (and the tech.) found no other fluid in baby girl's body! There was still a small amount of fluid around her heart but the doctor wasn't concerned. We will follow up in two weeks with the pediatric cardiologist so he can take another look. We feel super encouraged after our appointment and are so thankful for your prayers!

Frogger is 1 pound 7 ounces and right on track! The tech. said she is in the 50th percentile. During the ultrasound, like all the others, her hands stayed near her face almost the entire time. Justin said it was good that she likes that position because space is about to get pretty limited for her :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!! I am so thankful for this good news!! Look how precious! I love her already! :-)

    ReplyDelete