I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, December 13, 2010

28 Weeks

Here I am at 28 weeks (last Thursday)--only 12 to go! I know I've said it before, but this pregnancy is flying by! I am beyond excited to meet our little girl, but in a way I will miss feeling her little kicks in my belly :) I have been so blessed to have had a pregnancy that is enjoyable--I've heard the horror stories!

I got my haircut earlier in the day and before leaving the salon I scheduled my next appointment. And then it hit me, I'll only have one more haircut before my daughter is here!! I better also schedule a pedicure and manicure because I know there won't be much "mama time" after she arrives :)

After we took this picture Justin and I went to a Chris Tomlin Christmas concert--it was amazing! We loved thinking that baby girl could hear everything and hoped that she felt the presence of God in that place like her mommy and daddy did. Next Christmas will be so special with her here!!

1 comment:

  1. You sound so excited! I love reading your posts. It takes me back to the days when I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my first little one. It is such a special time. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete