I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, December 2, 2010

27 Weeks

Woo hoo!! We've made it to 27 weeks and the THIRD TRIMESTER!!! We are so excited to have made it to this milestone :) I continue to feel pretty great--but am feeling more sleepy during the day because I am not sleeping as well at night. The lack of sleep is just preparing me for life with a little one, right?

People have been telling us lately that they think baby girl is going to be born a little early. I guess we'll see. I prefer she stays right where she is for as long as she needs to be ready for the outside world.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the third trimester!! You're getting so close to meeting your little princess! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and happy third trimester! Mommyhood is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete