I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, December 20, 2010

Michigan Baby Shower

We had our Michigan baby shower on Saturday, December 18th. My cousin Tennille and sisters Chandra and Juliann hosted the party and we all had a great time! It was wonderful to catch up with friends and family! We appreciated everyone who made it to our shower on the Saturday before Christmas :) All pictures were taken by Tennille's daughter, Taylor--she did a great job! Baby girl decorations

Pink and green party punch :)

Kids playing games

Cousin Jen and her daughter Danni

The three lovely hostesses :)

AliJanna and Madison

Opening gifts

Mommy and Daddy to be

Baby girl got a lot of great gifts!

Playing games

Addasen

Cake

Mommy cutting said cake :)

Tennille and I

Belly shot--29 weeks 2 days

The photographer Taylor and I

No comments:

Post a Comment