I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, February 3, 2011

36 Weeks!

We have made it to 36 weeks! 28 days until our baby girl's due date--hard to believe! Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming more frequent. We are finished with our birthing classes and feel like we are as prepared as we can be. I am not afraid of delivery at this point, just excited at that thought of meeting our baby for the first time. It seems like each week I feel like I couldn't possibly get any bigger, but the picture below is proof--getting bigger is possible :) We are a week away from baby being full-term which is a wonderful thing! I think any time after that we'd be more than happy to have an outside baby! I am counting on having her on March 13th, however, since that is 10 days past our due date and the latest our doctor will allow us to go.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how close you are to holding that sweet baby girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete