I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Velocity Baby Shower

Justin and I are super blessed with a wonderful church family here in Cleveland! Some of my girlfriends insisted on throwing our fourth baby shower--yes, we are SUPER BLESSED! I had a great time enjoying the beach themed shower with yummy food, super great gifts and awesome fellowship! I think my favorite part of the shower was having each one of us decorate a onesie with fabric markers--such a fun idea!

Kristen hosted the shower at her house

Jessica made some super yummy cupcakes

Leah making her "Evoy Love" onesie

Sweet friends

Everything was so beautiful--look at that diaper cake!

Love them!

During gift opening

Gifts

I look rough--but how cute is Steph?!

LOVE the onesies! Can't wait to see baby girl wearing them :)

3 comments: