I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Friday, February 25, 2011

39 Weeks 1 Day!!

We are almost there!! 6 days until her due date--YAY! Here I am tonight at 39 weeks 1 day :) Despite how big I look (and swollen!) I continue to feel pretty great! Our next appointment is Wednesday--the day before our due date! So, if nothing has happened by then, hopefully we'll be able to come up with a plan of action. Baby girl, Mommy and Daddy are soooooo ready to meet you! You come on out whenever you are ready!

2 comments:

  1. You look so stinking cute! That belly is just adorable! Seems to me you are still pretty high up there... but, I never dropped with Luke or Evan, so don't listen to me. :)

    Come on baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Baby Girl may have heard about the winter weather you guys are having up there. She wants to be where it's warm!

    Hey! Wait a minute! It's warm HERE! Maybe if you come visit your friends in North Carolina, she will come!! Want to try it?

    Let me know what time to pick you up at the airport, okay? :-P

    ReplyDelete