I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Girl is Comfy :)

Just got back from seeing the OB. We saw a different doctor because our regular one is on vacation. This is the report:
  1. Baby's heart rate was 143
  2. I am still 0 cm dilated
  3. My cervix is 50% effaced
  4. She is still pretty high
  5. He thinks we'll still be around for our next appointment
  6. The doctor estimates baby girl weighs 7 1/2 pounds now and if born next week will weigh about 8. So, I suppose, if we go a week past our due date she'll be about 8 1/2 pounds

I am a little bummed that we've made no progress...but each day brings us closer to meeting her. I am still feeling pretty good. I had A TON of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday and today I've only had a few--Dr. says that is completely normal.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! I know it's hard to wait, but she will come! I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for comfort and patience...it is so hard to wait but God has his timing. Those Braxton Hicks can be pretty bad but I have heard drinking lots of water can help keep them less painful. So excited to see baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 and 1/2 lbs! That's not a little baby! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete