I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20 Weeks 5 Days

Wanted to upload a picture we got during our ultrasound today. Everything looked great! Frogger is measuring right on target with our due date holding steady as March 3rd. The technician told us Frogger weighs 13 ounces--just short of a pound!
Here's what I remember:
*Baby's head and brain look great
*Upper lip looks great--no cleft lip, but can't rule out cleft palate b/c it is inside the mouth
*Heart looks great--visible 4 chambers
*Stomach, bladder and 2 kidneys look good
*All arms, legs, and fingers were visible--we saw all major bones
Because of both of our families have a "cardiac history", our doctor recommended we get a fetal echo cardiogram done. That was scheduled and we have our appointment next week to take a closer look at Frogger's heart. I am grateful for doctors who are taking every precaution to make sure our little one is safe and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture!! Sweet baby! I can't wait to meet little Frogger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO amazing to me that you can see and tell all of those thing while little frogger is still in your tummy...how COOL!

    ReplyDelete