I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Step Closer

Justin and I celebrate today--we finished our educational requirements for our placing agency, JOH. We have spent countless hours watching videos, reading articles and discussing adoption issues. All of this will no doubt be worth every effort and we have learned so much through the process. Although our home study is complete, it is not ready to be submitted to JOH until our local agency receives our Ohio background check. The last thing we were responsible for at this point was the education portion from JOH. Now that this is completed, we celebrate being one step closer to the child God has for us in India!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being another step closer to your little one! :-)

    ReplyDelete