I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Sunday, October 31, 2010

North Carolina Baby Shower

Last weekend Justin and I traveled to North Carolina to visit friends. While we were there, Anna and Melissa threw us an awesome baby shower! So many of my friends were able to make it and it was wonderful to catch up! Frogger is loved already by so many! Thanks to Melissa and Anna and to all of you who came!! Anna made us a "frogger" diaper cake!

There was lots of yummy food

We received so many nice gifts

Benton Heights friends--Jo and Kay

Molly, Anna and I

Mrs. Austin, Melissa and Rayna

Laura, baby Alayna and I

Robin, little Anna and I

A former student (Rayna) and her mama, Anna

My sweet friend, Erin

WBEC friends--mama Sharon, Janet and Carrie
We didn't take enough pictures--but these give you the idea. We had a wonderful time with some wonderful women! Probably the highlight of the shower was our gender reveal. Melissa's mom, Nana, made a beautiful cake and made the inside of it pink. When I cut into it everyone knew that we are expecting a baby girl--it was so much fun! Thanks, Nana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment