I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, October 25, 2010

We can SEE movement (and baby's gender)!!!!

After the last post I felt I needed to think some super happy thoughts. So, here is the first bit of news: we found out that we are having a little GIRL!! That's right, Frogger is a sweet princess. Her Papaw (Justin's dad) thinks she should be called Froggetta now until she has a name :) It was our plan to wait until March to find out if we had a boy or girl but we couldn't wait that long! On Monday night we were still going back and forth about whether or not to find out. Since our appointment was on Tuesday morning, I told Justin that either way I was okay with it--he just had to tell me in the morning. At 7:00 Tuesday morning he woke me up by saying that we were going to find out in just a little bit if we were having a boy or a girl! It was so much fun and we both cried a little when we found out. She just seems so real to us now and we can refer to baby as "she" or "her" which is pretty great!

Last night as I rested on the couch I felt Frogger moving (as I have regularly for 3 1/2 weeks now) but when I looked at my tummy I could see it moving with her kicks!! I told Justin and he was able to see them from about 4 feet away!! Needless to say, that was super exciting and entertaining--we couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces! It is SO REASSURING when I feel and see her move! I know that we have a super strong baby :)

4 comments:

  1. I remember reading a book in bed when I was pregnant with Luke and he kicked it so hard that the book bounced! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete