I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emerson Update and Article 5!!

Emerson's surgery went very well today, PRAISE GOD!  As we waited in pre-op, she was playing doctor with her baby and letting us know when she saw a nurse or a doctor wearing a hat or a mask :)  She was in surgery for 1.5 hours and recovery for almost 2.  So happy to have our little girl home.  She is in some pain and groggy, but overall is doing wonderfully.  We are thankful for friends and family who have been praying!

 
Emerson really was a trooper today.  We are so proud of her!



Speaking of our kids (always!) we recieved our Article 5 letter from the US Embassy today!  One step closer to Jatin.  So thankful for all God continues to do in our lives. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a "red letter" day :) He is faithful in all things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed your previous post. I'm so glad that Emerson's surgery went well, and congratulations on your Article 5, too! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete