I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Please Pray for Emmy

Emerson has surgery tomorrow morning at 8:45.  Please pray that everything goes well.  I haven't said much about this because I guess I have been avoiding thinking about it too much.  Today we played with a doctor kit and read books about going to the hospital.  We looked for doctors and nurses in the books wearing masks and hats.  She kept putting her hand over her mouth (like I did with a little cloth) and wanting me to turn to the page that showed the staff wearing a mask--she did the same  thing with the hats.  It's so hard preparing a 14 month old for something like this--or her mama and dada for that matter. 

I won't get into specifics, but the surgery will be done around her tummy area.  Any prayers for her, us, and her surgeon would be so appreciated.

1 comment: