I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Friday, May 11, 2012

Waiting on an Update

Lisa from JOH was in India recently and returned home Monday.  She was able to visit Jatin's orphanage while there so we are VERY ANXIOUSLY waiting on any updates that she might have.  What a blessing a new picture would be!  We have only seen 3 pictures of him thus far--one from about 4 months old, one when he was about 15 months, and one I found on BAT's facebook page from the first of the year.  Any insight as to how how he is would be such a huge blessing.  Please continue to pray that Jatin is well cared for during the time we all wait.  This adoption journey certainly is tough--some days harder than others. 

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to wait for those updates! I will keep him and all of you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started with JOH! I love the time line you have to the right; I need to copy that on my blog so I can keep track of what we have done and when. Fingers crossed for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! Praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete