I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, May 21, 2012

We got an UPDATE!!

We just got an email from Lisa and are on top of the moon!  It is unbelievable how much we love our little boy already :) We are going to talk to her on the phone today or tomorrow to hear all about her trip to India.  We got several new pictures and couldn't be any more grateful for getting an opportunity to see his precious little face!  In every one Jatin is covered in lollipop slobber, but seriously is the most adorable little guy we've ever seen!  I am just sooooo excited I care barely type!  I'd love to share a few pictures here, but we've decided that our blog needs to go private before sharing too many more family details, pictures...

1 comment: