I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you."
John 14:18

Monday, May 21, 2012

GOING PRIVATE

We've decided to make our blog private.  If you are interested in following our family as we grow, please leave your email address (I believe it needs to be a gmail account) and I'll be sure to add you to our viewer list.  I know it's a little inconvienent, but protecting the kids' privacy is super important to us!  We'll plan on going private a week from today.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new pictures and update!!! I know how much those mean! Please add me to your list when you go private. I will message you with the e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to follow along!!! I'll message you my e-mail address. Side note: It doesn't have to be gmail email. I follow a private blog with a hotmail address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to follow along-here is my email: mightyquinn714@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to stay updated

    greenden@comcast.net

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes add me :) bblunt@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete